Trustee for Youth Music
We’re looking for two new trustees from backgrounds currently underrepresented on the board and with expertise in grant giving & evaluation and fundraising. You would be joining us at an exciting time in our development focused on our goal of achieving a musically inclusive England.
If you’re passionate about young people’s potential and think you can offer skills and experience to help us make a difference in their lives, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role of trustee is voluntary.
Brief overview of the role:
- Ensure the mission and purpose of the charity is maintained.
- Determine the overall direction and development of the charity through strategic planning and good governance.
- Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the charity.
- Ensure that the charity and its representatives operate within all legal and regulatory requirements and in line with Youth Music’s governing document.
- Be pro-active in developing the charity’s network of support in the private, public and third sectors through representation and linkages with key influencers and decision makers.
- Support the charity’s fundraising strategy by assisting in the cultivation and stewardship of potential and existing donors.
For an information pack and guidance on how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 10am, Wednesday 19 April 2017
Date of first interviews: Wednesday 03 May 2017
Date of second interviews: Wednesday 10 May 2017
Previous applicants need not apply.